• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy: Limited Edition Hawaii Microfiber Bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
MB in for two bags.

Merc, your inbox is full. Please clear some space and I'll send you a total.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry bro but chances are their inboxes are not full, most likely a system glitch, I already deleted at least 30 messages and still can't start a new conversation so just FYI and yes I will send payment this Friday, I haven't forgotten thanks

Username Hidden said:
Sorry bro but chances are there inboxes are not full, most likely a system glitch, I already deleted at least 30 messages and still can't start a new conversation so just FYI and yes I will send payment this Friday, I haven't forgotten thanks

Mahalo for the head's up. I thought that may be the issue also, so just wanted to make sure that they knew that I tried contacting them. Mahalo!

Thank you also for confirming Friday! Send me your shipping info when you're able to PM and I'll ready your bags for mailing.

Update: The last group has been notified, whew!!!! Hopefully we can finish this up this week and get everyone squared away! ;)

Username Hidden said:
Mahalo for the head's up. I thought that may be the issue also, so just wanted to make sure that they knew that I tried contacting them. Mahalo!

Thank you also for confirming Friday! Send me your shipping info when you're able to PM and I'll ready your bags for mailing.
Will do thanks again

Username Hidden said:
Foley, your inbox is full. Please clear some space and I'll send you your total. Mahalo.
sorry, apparently i was using 798% of available space. it's clear now though.

Username Hidden said:
sorry, apparently i was using 798% of available space. it's clear now though.

Buuuwahahahaaa! That's awesome! Sending PM now...

Got my bags today. Thanks again Brant for your help...it's very much appreciated!!

Username Hidden said:
Got my bags today. Thanks again Brant for your help...it's very much appreciated!!

Great, glad you got them and you're happy! You're very welcome Ernie! I'll leave positive feedback when available. Mahalo!

Bags came in today. Thank you for your time and effort.