• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X Hinge Broke

It’s not a scam, but good luck with installing the parts if you decide to go this route. I have done them before. Was challenging for me, but others may not have thought so.
yeah I mean with that service I'm not going to install anything, they should do the job, right?

I've done one myself successfully about 6 or so years ago. Big pain in the ass but, definitely doable on your own.

If you are good with your hands. if not careful you might damage further why don’t let the experience repair to do it without pain and repair it like to original state.

If you are good with your hands. if not careful you might damage further why don’t let the experience repair to do it without pain and repair it like to original state.
Hey everyone. This is Ming. He provides the hinge repair service on eBay. I spoke with him on the phone, and he is very knowledgeable. He repairs hinges on:

Half-X
Hatchet
Madman
Badman

Any other models with spring hinges? Message Ming to see if he can repair them.

Hey everyone. This is Ming. He provides the hinge repair service on eBay. I spoke with him on the phone, and he is very knowledgeable. He repairs hinges on:

Half-X
Hatchet
Madman
Badman

Any other models with spring hinges? Message Ming to see if he can repair them.
IMG_0104.gif

Back