• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Heard Of A Plan For A Jolly Roger Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The frogs remind me of Austin powers so much. I like the and lucky for me I believe I might be able to get a hook up on these bad boys. :biggrin:

Is there any design on the stems?

*EDIT* Sorry, seen them now in your other post.

I'm a little underwhelmed to be honest. I'm British, so I'll have to buy them, but not that excited now.

Is there any design on the stems?

*EDIT* Sorry, seen them now in your other post.

I'm a little underwhelmed to be honest. I'm British, so I'll have to buy them, but not that excited now.

I think they're actually pretty cool due to the washed-out paint job, and how one stem is red and the other is blue! It could have been worse....could have been a sunday bikes lookalike!

The frogs remind me of Austin powers so much. I like the and lucky for me I believe I might be able to get a hook up on these bad boys. :biggrin:

Groovy baby ha! you got a hook up? sweet as! do you have any more info on these though? like when will them drop, how many produced etc? much appreciated dude!

I think they're actually pretty cool due to the washed-out paint job, and how one stem is red and the other is blue! It could have been worse....could have been a sunday bikes lookalike!

yeah, the washed-out look, the 2 coloured arms, with the different coloured logos had me sold on these for sure. =)

and with the permission of FearGear..i present a quick preview..

p1020507j.jpg

yeah, the washed-out look, the 2 coloured arms, with the different coloured logos had me sold on these for sure. =)

Why am I not seeing the other two colored arms :eek:'

Jive leaves us for the metal heads and expects us all to just welcome him back with open arms. HA!

Just messin with you Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back