• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Heard Of A Plan For A Jolly Roger Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jive leaves us for the metal heads and expects us all to just welcome him back with open arms. HA!

Just messin with you Rob.

Haha frogs have been a bit of a snoozer lately other than those fragments which were way out of reach for me. If the acid tortoise even remotely look like fragments/cmons, I am gonna get them all! I just hope the tortoise frames are like the previous ones.

Haha frogs have been a bit of a snoozer lately other than those fragments which were way out of reach for me. If the acid tortoise even remotely look like fragments/cmons, I am gonna get them all! I just hope the tortoise frames are like the previous ones.

poor jive, caught between the Metals and the Frogs. ha! yeah i'm waiting to see if the Acid Tortoise is worth getting, currently only plan to snag the pair with the emerald lenses. =)

To add onto what JK put, YES, it is a rumor for now. I have no doubt that they'll be doing a frogskin but its a little too soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back