• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From NY

I am in Cohoes....just outside of Albany. Do you hit the Woodbury Vault at all?

Haha of course! I'm 20 mins from there! I have family near Albany that's about two hours from me. I just found out that my cousin works at the vault.
Apparently they are allowed to buy 20 pairs a year with their discount and unlimited clearance pairs. She gave me her discount on 3 pair so far, brace yourself, at a 70% discount!! $40 for Julian Wilson holbrooks and $16 for iridium lenses!!! I'm considering getting a weekend position there for the discount alone.

Haha of course! I'm 20 mins from there! I have family near Albany that's about two hours from me. I just found out that my cousin works at the vault.
Apparently they are allowed to buy 20 pairs a year with their discount and unlimited clearance pairs. She gave me her discount on 3 pair so far, brace yourself, at a 70% discount!! $40 for Julian Wilson holbrooks and $16 for iridium lenses!!! I'm considering getting a weekend position there for the discount alone.

I am going to swing by the Vault on Saturday on my way to the city. Hopefully I can pick up a pair or two.

I am going to swing by the Vault on Saturday on my way to the city. Hopefully I can pick up a pair or two.

Yea I hear that there are a lot.of sales going on for basically everything so I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Its a rather small place but I've gotten a lot of good deals there. I too may be visiting the city over the weekend, whereabouts are you headed?

Unless you also pick up a little something for her that she would like. ;)

Well of course, that's always the case lol she's got her eye on a couple new women's pairs at the vault.

This forum is a wealth of Knowledge from all corners of the world. Enjoy!

Thanks man I've noticed that rather quickly! And everyone seems to be stand-up and extremely friendly.

Latest Posts

Back