1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dan gleeballs

Dan gleeballs Oakley Beginner

Hi, Just want to say hello to all. I'm look forward to talking to like minded people about some of the best products on the market. And sharing my enjoyment of Oakley. I'm off to the foothill ranch in two weeks for a tour has anyone els been?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum! I've been there a few times and I'm sure you will love it.

3. Dan gleeballs

I'm sure I will, for me it's the trip of a life time. A four day trip to LA taking in the O hq all paid for I can wait!

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

That's gonna be sweet. Make sure you take as many pictures as possible because when you get home and describe how cool it was nobody is gonna believe you. Take A LOT of pictures especially so you can remember it all. ;)

5. Dan gleeballs

You said you have been a few times I can see how from your location! Yeah camera is now empty n on full charge! Work even want me to wright about my time away as its partially due to them I'm going! They wants lots of photos to.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

Make sure you do! Even if ya have to bring an extra memory card also. There's members here who actually live not far from HQ and make it there on a consistent basis. They can also tell ya how cool it is. :)

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome!

8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!!

9. Dan gleeballs

Thanks guys

10. Silent Oz

Silent Oz Oakley Enthusiast

welcome along fella, love the username by the way lol