• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello new to the forum questions about Juliet's!

Your website also says to send a message and you would also give a estimated time frame for the glasses to be done. Can you understand that maybe since I don't know you , that just sending you glasses without having a confirmation e mail confirming the price, might be foolish. Wouldn't be the first time in my life to here something like well we just raised the prices this year but the website does not reflect that.

Your website also says to send a message and you would also give a estimated time frame for the glasses to be done. Can you understand that maybe since I don't know you , that just sending you glasses without having a confirmation e mail confirming the price, might be foolish. Wouldn't be the first time in my life to here something like well we just raised the prices this year but the website does not reflect that.

Can you please handle this discussion by PM, or PM me and I will try to assist you. I can understand your frustration, but posting the negative side of a bad conversation won't get positive answers. We can help you, just send me a PM....

to the OP, you are the new one here so please try to keep a calm non aggressive tone. you can always send a private message (PM) to xman and discuss your frustrations there. i have personally not have anything done by the xman but i do know that as part of this forum, he has done a lot of good for a lot of the members here.

with regard to your juliets, they hold their value, serial or not. i was just wondering how you get to scratch your lenses every year. oakley has THE best optics out there (they are the only lenses i do not get headaches in). perhaps your activities (from your avatar, you are an outdoors type of guy) need an outdoor type of frame which will hold up better and thus prevent scratches from happening...

there is a lotta love on this forum so please try not to come in bashing...and hey....welcome...

Go
to the OP, you are the new one here so please try to keep a calm non aggressive tone. you can always send a private message (PM) to xman and discuss your frustrations there. i have personally not have anything done by the xman but i do know that as part of this forum, he has done a lot of good for a lot of the members here.

with regard to your juliets, they hold their value, serial or not. i was just wondering how you get to scratch your lenses every year. oakley has THE best optics out there (they are the only lenses i do not get headaches in). perhaps your activities (from your avatar, you are an outdoors type of guy) need an outdoor type of frame which will hold up better and thus prevent scratches from happening...

there is a lotta love on this forum so please try not to come in bashing...and hey....welcome...

Saltwater I guess. I causes the lenses to just peel.

Go

Saltwater does a lot of damage to anthing it comes in contact with. I have a pair I use in my saltwater pool, at the beach, etc. When I am done using them for the day I wash them down in clean water, pat them dry and use lens cleaning solution on the lenses. If you wipe the lens down without cleaning off the salt residue you will scratch the lenses....

Go

missed your post at the bottom. yup. that is exactly how i damaged my first pair of oaks. used them at the beach (not in the water though). the salty air still got to it. i should have washed it in fresh water to take away salty residue. tried it again on my second pair and no problemo....

I'm not planing on using them around salt water from now on. That's what my Costa's will be used for.

Latest Posts

Back