• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help - Quick Poll!

Which to choose?

• Enduring

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Minute 2.0

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem! let me know if i can close it - i'm not in hurry ;o)

Wow, that's weird. I was wearing my Cinder Oil Drums today.
There's only a few frames that had Cinder as an option.
The Oakley Review - Frames

I would go Enduring. Regardless of doubling up on a frame, as soon as your gf sees Cinder popping in the sun she'll be hooked.

I've got Cinder Drums and MDs. It's easily one of my very favourite frame colours.

i think the Flaunt is available in cinder red too . . .

in the sunlight is this one of the coolest looking color IMO!

i think the Flaunt is available in cinder red too . . .

in the sunlight is this one of the coolest looking color IMO!

Yeah, as per the link.

What I love about Cinder is that it just looks like any other dark frame in normal conditions.
Then sunlight hits it and it pops with like a glitter effect. Genius.

I like the style of the Enduring frame for the ladies (NOT THAT I HAVE ONE............honest). Nothing wrong with the same frame in different colours. What about the Commit frame? Eyewear out let have a stck of these with the different shaped lenses too.

interesting,.. now its 3 to 2 in favor of the enduring.. any more opinions? are the endurings worth doubling up on a frame for, rather than getting the Minute2.0? whats the verdict on the Minute 2.0 love it or hate it?

The poll results are currently 11 vs 2.

I've got no problem with Minutes, neither love or hate. But when I first saw them in a cabinet I thought they were a child's frame.
They are tiny.

haha well.. she already has a Damson/+red enduring which she love. and shes absolutely head-over-heels for the Cinder colorway. this can only end well.. haha! literally her perfect pair of sunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back