• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping Hand

For anybody else, if I do make it down to the Covent Garden store, I can sometimes get a 10% discount on frames because I'm a student. I'll try to get them cheap and then can pass on the savings to you guys.

Chris - are you saying Covent Garden do a 10% Discount with a NUS (Extra) Card? I've never heard this before... but if that's the case that is awesome.

I'm a Londoner so I can easily help you guys out too.

Chris - are you saying Covent Garden do a 10% Discount with a NUS (Extra) Card? I've never heard this before... but if that's the case that is awesome.

I'm a Londoner so I can easily help you guys out too.

Well, last time I bought frogskins from them at the end of 2011, they still had the 10% student discount (you just have to remind them about it). Yeah, I showed them my NUS card and got it :)

Does anyone have SKU's for them?? I'd love to look them up in the European Oakley system, to see what it says.

Does anyone have SKU's for them?? I'd love to look them up in the European Oakley system, to see what it says.

I don't have any skus but I know they are in the system. I have a copy of a order sheet that has both of these on order. I can only see the name and what lens is coming with it.

Back