• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from England !

Truth

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,
I hope you are all well ?
Have just joined the forum to ask a question or two. Its always good to be a member of a knowledgeable forum like this , you never know what questions you may have to ask in the future !
On my third pair of Minute Gen 1's (all purchased second hand) and also have a pair of new half jackets .

Hello. Welcome. Hopefully you won't wait a long time to ask a question.

Wellcome To The Forum...

The Uk members in The community increases quickly , enjoy this wonderful madness

Thanks all !
Question posted already !
I am from Wolverhampton , you must all know the place as we have such a fantastic football team (sorry SOCCER)! ) called Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Well we were great in the 1950's anyway ! :rofl:

Hi all,
Just joined the forum after buying some second hand Oakley Minute 1's in powder blue.
All is good with them other than the white earsocks. Its probably a question that has been asked before , I know it has , but does anyone have any miracle cleaning tips that could clean up the white ear socks as they are discoloured?
The cheapest I could see on Ebay worked out at over £20 sterling and I didn't pay that for the sunglasses ! :lol:
Hi Funky !

Back