1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Widder

Widder Oakley Beginner

Hello Everyone!

I am very new to the form and not sure how everything works around here. But I wanted to jump right in and see if anyone might be able to help. I recently came across a photo of a pair of gorgeous "Custom Distressed Teal Holbrooks" the problem is the post is dated back 8/27/13.. I have searched high and low for a pair of these and have found similar styles but not the ones I am looking for. I am interested to see if anyone has a pair, seen, knows where I might be able to find some or even custom order them. Please let me know! I'll post a picture and a link to the post as reference. Thanks in advance!

Read more: Holbrook help | Oakley Forum

Holbrook Help - u8ybaqah.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

3. Widder

Widder Oakley Beginner

Bingo! Thank you so much! I am not sure if they are his work or not. But I was able to find almost the exact same style in his gallery! Plus i can get some of my other ones touched up too! I can't thank you enough!

4. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

That specific Holbrook is now safely tucked away in my collection. It was done by @qtrain23 and I think it was clear coated by Dr.Chop

5. Widder

Widder Oakley Beginner

Ha ha funny story I messaged him about them earlier today. I'll see what he says if I get a reply from him. Carrera1963 also recommended Dr. Chop so sounds like that is my next stop. You are very lucky, Those are a very beautiful pair! Contact me if you ever decide to let them go ha ha!

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Yea that was me. Such a good pair.

Where did you find that pic?

7. Widder

Widder Oakley Beginner

I was just searched "Teal Holbrooks" into google and I happen to see them

qtrain23 likes this.