• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks Or Frogskins?

I would recommend that you go to your local sunglasses store and try on a pair of holbrooks and frogs and then make your decision based on that.

go for the Holbrooks - the fit is much better IMO and they are not the 80's style like the Frogs...

I'm guessing that you are selling the pair of Union Jack Frogs on ebay UK? If so have you had any offers anywhere near the asking price or have the two prices been way off? Just wondering, in case I decide to sell mine on ebay aswell. Obviously I dont have the bag etc so the price I do will have to be less. But luckily for you, I will most probabaly be spending the money I get from my pair of Frogs on one of the pairs of Holbrooks you have :tongue:

go for the Holbrooks - the fit is much better IMO and they are not the 80's style like the Frogs...

Frogs are a little out dated in look and fashion, Holbrook's are much more classy..IMO Holbrooks will ALWAYS look good combined with a suit/tie or jeans/tee shirt. Frogskins are a little bit more for younger people or really cute college girls....:behindsofa: Dont hate me, just being honest

Yeah that is what I kind of thought (That they look a bit girly). I think with maybe a different colour combination they would look less girly but with the ruby lenses and union jack design, mine just arn't what I am looking for at the moment. So I think I will swap them out for some Holbrooks... maybe the MotoGP Green.

Saying that, I am only 17 so maybe I should swap out for some plainer Frogs... decisions :blink:

Yeah that is what I kind of thought (That they look a bit girly). I think with maybe a different colour combination they would look less girly but with the ruby lenses and union jack design, mine just arn't what I am looking for at the moment. So I think I will swap them out for some Holbrooks... maybe the MotoGP Green.

Saying that, I am only 17 so maybe I should swap out for some plainer Frogs... decisions :blink:

I saw a really hot emo-chick wearing the union jack Oakleys, I fell in love on the spot but I was also thinking there is no way I can pull those off....

Bought a pair of holbrooks before frogskins, but I found they looked a little big on my face and tended to stand out a lot. The frogskins fit better and looked more casual on me. So for now Frogskins!

I'll buy my first oakley and also I'm torn between frogs or Holbrooks.

When we caught frogs feels very fragile, the holbs are more consistent.

The problem is that frogs have many colors and varied iridium lenses, the Holbrooks not already.

I experienced the holbrook VR46 and loved it, but I want a better lens than the warm gray, prefer an iridium.

I'm curious to see holbrook moto gp, but I do not like green is the symbol that oakley :\

Back