• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Female Oakley Collectors??

Yeah she looked like she runs in morning then comes to Starbucks-havent seen her in while..White is not my thing but some people can pull it off well -make it 3 in CT- a girl who is actually a good friend here wears black Minutes 1 and 2.0...forgot about that.

My girlfriend has about 7 pairs of frogskins. She got into oaks with me and of course loves we froggies

My wife now has around 9 pairs. She told me to stop buying them for her as she has no where to put them. So I bought her a stand to hold 6 to help her out. Now she says what about the other 3 pair. I told her when she gets 3 more pair I will buy her another stand. Lol. I just picked her up a pair of Caia Koopman so 2 more to go.

My wife has probably about 15 pairs and the Caia Koopman Crankcase. I've bought everything for her except her new Daisy Chains. She says I buy her too much...but she wears it!

My mom has gotten a bit of a collection going too! Mostly from gifts from me, but she likes wild things so her pairs are all the louder, more attention-grabbing ones, so her 7 or 8 pairs seem a lot crazier

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

My wife now has around 9 pairs. She told me to stop buying them for her as she has no where to put them. So I bought her a stand to hold 6 to help her out. Now she says what about the other 3 pair. I told her when she gets 3 more pair I will buy her another stand. Lol. I just picked her up a pair of Caia Koopman so 2 more to go.
thats nice of yah man! what kind of stand did you get her?

thats nice of yah man! what kind of stand did you get her?

img0603bl.jpg

Wow, here I am thinking there wasn't many female Oakley lovers. I've tried to convert my wife but she lovers her designer shades

yea thats pretty much all i see women wear nowadays except for that one. imma try and get a pair for my mom from 6pm, they have some good deals

My wife sort of encouraged a slow liquidation but with benefits and pension plan cuts at work it was probably time to minimize....I know its easy to laugh at people that dont appreciate Oakley but honestly I wore cheap shades before my first pair and didnt have my "sight damaged"...sometimes its all u can do at the time...this was one radical thread...there's always Mrs H Did she get mentioned on here?...another female collector. Honestly 99% of the women I know have no idea what Oakley is.

Back