• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

You need to get a penny. They are my favorite

I do like the design…just enough different from Juliet’s and XX. Always thought they’d be small on me…but I’ve acquired a few Wires and they seem fine. But those Penny prices…ouch!

Maybe after I get my Mars all sorted I’ll start searching for an elusive Penny beater…no doubt much like a Mars beater. A unicorn that sneezes silver and drops gold road apples 👽🤙

1 romeo ,2 juliets all fitted with prescription lenses and worn daily.I know this is going to sound daft but ( correct me if I’m wrong) these things are meant to be worn.
Do you guys who own 50 or so pairs only do it for the sake of the collection .
Or do you actually use them as they were intended.

1 romeo ,2 juliets all fitted with prescription lenses and worn daily.I know this is going to sound daft but ( correct me if I’m wrong) these things are meant to be worn.
You wear them? That is daft. I keep mine out of direct sunlight and try not to look at them too hard.

I wear mine as Jim intended!

But…I’m sure there are plenty out there in UV protected airtight vaults.

To each their own…🪖👍

P.S. I have not counted lately…not sure if I’ve topped 50 or not. I may not have been qualified to answer the question if I’ve less than 50 pairs. Maybe the King of MARS! @Lopaka KaMars can add his illustrious insight?

Last edited:
I wear mine as Jim intended!

But…I’m sure there are plenty out there in UV protected airtight vaults.

To each their own…🪖👍

P.S. I have not counted lately…not sure if I’ve topped 50 or not. I may not have been qualified to answer the question if I’ve less than 50 pairs. Maybe the King of MARS! @Lopaka KaMars can add his illustrious insight?
I do agree with you there,There does seem to be a lot of these sitting on shelves doing nothing.Thing is I need to wear glasses and if that’s the case I am going to wear the coolest glasses around.On the other hand I see a problem collecting sunglasses whilst living in the UK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do agree with you there,There does seem to be a lot of these sitting on shelves doing nothing.Thing is I need to wear glasses and if that’s the case I am going to wear the coolest glasses around.On the other hand I see a problem collecting sunglasses whilst living in the UK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heh…I hear ya there Brother.

Best 2700.00 USD I ever spend back in 2005 for PRK eye surgery. Went from 20/400 vision and a contact lens wearer to 20/15 in both eyes. Almost 20 years later at 64 and I still set at better than 20/20. Just sayin 🪖👍

Jewelry Blue Lenses. Good for partly sunny days…or in your case rarely sunny days 😉

Last edited:
Back