• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

higher. hint: dragonvoi was the only one who had exceeded the number with his 69'er

Well I couldn't even see your pic; my work network blocks hosted images (upload, people; please?!?)

I was just going with the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything... :D

lol thanks for the feedback re: images. Thought the norm was to link it rather than flood the server storage :p

Actually linked images are automatically downloaded and archived after a certain period of time, something Boss put in about a year ago. The purpose is so that old threads still have images in the posts after the hosting links expire...

But why wait? :D

Actually linked images are automatically downloaded and archived after a certain period of time, something Boss put in about a year ago. The purpose is so that old threads still have images in the posts after the hosting links expire...

But why wait? :D

:eek: wait, you mean the 64 pages of memes from the other thread is archived on the server?!
No wonder the forum has been choking lately! :D

:eek: wait, you mean the 64 pages of memes from the other thread is archived on the server?!
No wonder the forum has been choking lately! :D
That started well before Layoffs thread was a thing. Forum has been dragging behind lately for me.

Yeah it's seemed to have gotten better since then. It's not 100%, but it never is.

And besides, I always upload my pics with the initial post. But those I posted in the layoffs thread are much smaller than the pics I take with my phone.

Yeah it's seemed to have gotten better since then. It's not 100%, but it never is.

And besides, I always upload my pics with the initial post. But those I posted in the layoffs thread are much smaller than the pics I take with my phone.
There's a d¡ck pic joke in there somewhere, see if you can find it.

GOOD GRIEF!!! That 3rd picture!!! OMG! I've had a pair of Juliets since 2000 and stuck with them. Bought a pair of Romeos that UPS stole after I sent them in to be refurbished by Oakley... F#CKERS!!!! And got another pair of Juliets as a gift. All Iridium with black lenses... I'm partial to originals :)

Looking to add a pair of Romeos to my repertoire, but the going rates these days, I don't think I'd ever wear them out of the house!

Back