• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405668483.575288.jpg

Any way i can clean the oxidation on the frames? These are titanium first gen and i hope they are not just a coating like plasma...

All this trouble just to clean lenses, worrying about scratches, you know they can´t handle being cleaned anyway.............. why not just do the only reasonable thing and also the thing Oakley wanted you to do from the start : once the lens or frame is dirty, throw them in the garbage can and buy a new pair..........

Last edited:
All this trouble just to clean lenses, worrying about scratches, you know they can´t handle being cleaned anyway.............. why not just do the only reasonable thing and also the thing Oakley wanted you to do from the start : once the lens or frame is dirty, throw them in the garbage can and buy a new pair..........

Wha?

Tell that to my G1 Frogs, G2 M Frames and my G3 Juliets which have gone in dirt, pools, oceans and many place else ...

I think the frames were made with 'consumable' parts so the other primary parts can remain 'unconsumable' and provide years of service with minimal investment and care ...

Wha?

Tell that to my G1 Frogs, G2 M Frames and my G3 Juliets which have gone in dirt, pools, oceans and many place else ...

I think the frames were made with 'consumable' parts so the other primary parts can remain 'unconsumable' and provide years of service with minimal investment and care ...
:grin:

Back