• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm
J'ai reçu ce e-mail du représentant de Oakley.

Bonjour,

Pour nettoyer les verres nous vous suggérons de l`eau et de l’essuie avec l`étui (micro bag) seulement.

merci,

OAKLEY CANADA, INC

1-877-625-5396

I received this email from the
representative of Oakley.

Hello, To clean the lenses we suggest Water and wiped with the bag (micro bag) only.

Thank you,

OAKLEY CANADA, INC

1-877-625-5396
I'm sorry, but whoever wrote that email doesn't have any common sense. Cleaning with water only won't work. Water didn't break down and rinse away the oils. So lenses will remain filmy, and cloth will also become greasy very quickly. Thanks for this post. It was insightful even after 14 years in the business.

Hi,

well i dont life in the usa, so the FREE LIFETIME REFILLS from the oakley cleaning kit its nice but the shipping coast would kill me ...
Is there something else I can use to clean my lenses?

Hmm, after reading some posts on this thread, it has made me rethink how I clean my lens and glasses. Time to change my habits.

I think I will go to the Oakley Vault and pick up a lens cleaning kit.

Does the free lifetime refill apply to Canadian customers as well?

Time to clean my bags. Is hanging them to air dry in the room like this is fine?

P_20151210_232551_1_p.jpg

After reading this post, went tk check my Canteen, and this is what it has became. The bubbles spreader like virus. The baffling thing is that I don't even know how it happened. Any remedy, folks?

P_20151212_084004_1_p.jpg

P_20151212_083859_p.jpg

Latest Posts

Back