• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Question: With it being winter here... Would it be safe to store the cleaning solution in my car? I know there is alcohol in it but enough to not let it freeze?

IMO i would say dont do it i know it has alcohol in it but i think with the temps it can get to here in colorado i dont take a chance and i know it is colder at any given time in ill. plus if it is too full you might risk breaking the very thin plastic bottle.
but i suppose you could try

i use distilled h20if it out i use bottle water, mix that with soap. A good Microtowel to dry (the towel from the pitboss the best what oakley ever made) it make no scratches or anyswirls

i use distilled h20if it out i use bottle water, mix that with soap. A good Microtowel to dry (the towel from the pitboss the best what oakley ever made) it make no scratches or anyswirls
i appreciate the info man...;):cool: wil use distilled water to bath them:laugh: no oakley solution available here...

I always rinse my lenses off before cleaning with solution, just because there might be grit or dirt on the lenses that might damage them when wiping them down.

Great post Batwolf, as always! I was wondering if anyone knows if the Sunglass Hut cleaner can be used as an alternative to the Oakley cleaner? Been trying to look it up but can't find any info on how much alcohol Sunglass Hut uses in theirs.

Back