• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I just don't get it...

Why why why would someone do this. I usually don't snap pictures of ugly cars, but this one was definitely picture-worthy. WTF is wrong with people in the south? I'm from Alabama, so I've seen my fair share of cars with rims that are worth way more than the car itself, but damn. I'm not sure I've seen one that looks uglier than this.
View attachment 92601
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why why why would someone do this. I usually don't snap pictures of ugly cars, but this one was definitely picture-worthy. WTF is wrong with people in the south? I'm from Alabama, so I've seen my fair share of cars with rims that are worth way more than the car itself, but damn. I'm not sure I've seen one that looks uglier than this.
View attachment 92601

Wow - those wheel wells just aren't big enough; his turn radius must suck and if he takes any passengers / weight load then the top of the wells gotta be ending up sitting on those tires...

I can't say I have ever seen rims like that. I am from the north but I have traveled often and across the states.

Gotta get of the main roads and your the hood to see these treasures. Known to be used to identify drug dealers.

Hell, there's even a song just about them by our hometown rapper, Slim Thug.

Gotta get of the main roads and your the hood to see these treasures. Known to be used to identify drug dealers.

Hell, there's even a song just about them by our hometown rapper, Slim Thug.

That was 3:46 of my life that I'll never get back lol...

Yeah, I see those a lot too in certain parts of Austin I try not to frequent (but hey, I gotta score my crack and hos from somewhere...) I don't know why but I guess they aren't illegal, yet...
just go to walmart I see a lot of crack heads and hookers there ;):focus: funniest thing when they get a flat or ruin a rim cost a small fortune and has to be towed dumbasses

Back