• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Would Just Like To Say Oakley Is Bogus There Junk Breaks And Your Out Money I Have

Status
Not open for further replies.
One post. Doubt if they'll be back. Obviously upset cos they couldn't get their way, i've never known a sunglass company give a seven year warranty. I've still got my first pair of Oakleys from about 12 years ago & they're still in good shape. I guess it's down to how you care for them. Still each to their own.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are such a funny guy!!!

just 7 years - that happens, if you don't treat, your stuff in the right way :cool:

by the way . . . welcome rtshcshsj

Lets run through his/her thought process (I'm paraphrasing here):
1. Oooo, here's an oakley forum!
2. They must be a site against Oakley because Oakley sucks.
3. I'm going to introduce myself by ranting about how terrible my shades were and how my warranty didn't last 7 years!

Fyi, that's not the best way to make friends on an Oakley forum where everyone loves Oakleys ;)

I love how every single person on the Oakley forum just responded to this guy in a mature way. Shows off the great community!

What a bizarre thread.

I have loads of Oakley sunglasses over 7 years old, and all in perfect condition.
But then, I take care of my stuff and I'm not a clumsy fker.

Go figure.

I guess it's down to how you care for them. Still each to their own.
Seeing how he dropped $2,000 on a bunch of pairs, and now only has 3 pairs that have not been "Lost" or "Stolen," I feel safe in assuming he didn't care for them or look after them very well.

I think most of us only got Oakleys that are more than 7 years old, metals, some o matters, but vintage stuff. Wondering what models he had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back