• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro Juliet

Rubyskull is your guy. Ive watched them for years, but could never stomach the price. Used to be able to grab slates for $350. Not anymore

I don't know how much Rubyskull paid for his, but i'm sure he dished out some good money for them since he was after every single one, with boxes. If you want just one, you might get lucky on ebay... but be prepared to pay $500+ for them. And you have to be careful about the ones that are made with spare parts. I've long given up on getting the Polished Emerald Slate pair for a decent price. I just made a "fake" pair for myself using a spare polished frame, emerald lenses, and the green rubbers. The rubbers have went up in price lately. I paid $50 for my green set. Now i'm seeing them go for $70+.

I just did a quick ebay search and even the ones that were spare parts builds went for around $400.

i sold my polished/emerald slate NIB a few months ago and i think they sold for 480 on ebay. They all vary in price but as said, none will be cheap. Especially if they have the box and are not a "custom" put together pair.

Just curious about all of them really

They all bring different values. The WBC Ichiros bring more than other variations, for example.
In the last week I watched a complete Black/Blue Ichiro with a badly scratched etched lens go for $660.

I obtained all 6 Ichiro Juliets at the time they were issued but now the problem is finding them complete and in top condition, and the official releases rather than custom examples. In general, the easier two to find are polished - slate 12-633 and polished - emerald slate 12-684. Next would be polished - blue 12-614, has two different boxes, the earlier black and white pic of him is harder to find. The rarest and therefore higher price pairs would be x metal - slate 12-726, polished carbon - slate (unique box without pic of Ichiro) 24-035, and carbon - blue 12-676 which was withdrawn very soon after release and I have seen this go for $1K +. Any of these are rare to see under $500 but the 'top 3' I have seen all around the $1k+ price.

Back