• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm An X Metal Noobie

Honestly, I thought the Lifestyle frames (specifically the Gascan's and Fives) looked too big and weird on me. I started wearing them a lot, and now I think I look weird in Wireframes (which is all I wore before). Guess it takes some time to get used to?

well i thought frog skins were the only lifestyle frame that looked "good" on me but then after having the STPL holbrook for 2 weeks i got used to those...same with jawbones, always looked to big on me but now I'm HOOKED LIKE CRACK! haha

I've yet to venture into the old school looking frames. The Jupiter, Holbrook, Frogskins...they all look the same to me haha. Jupiters looked eh on me, and never really liked the Holbrook. Will need to try the Frogskins though. Believe it or not, I've NEVER even tried one on! They don't seem to carry them in store ever...or maybe I just pass them all the time. Who knows!

I've yet to venture into the old school looking frames. The Jupiter, Holbrook, Frogskins...they all look the same to me haha. Jupiters looked eh on me, and never really liked the Holbrook. Will need to try the Frogskins though. Believe it or not, I've NEVER even tried one on! They don't seem to carry them in store ever...or maybe I just pass them all the time. Who knows!

Just don't get addicted! lol. But the Frogskins are really cool IMO but Oakley is doing a bad job on all the upcoming releases :/

Back