• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Pricing

don't quote me on this but I think a few vaults are getting these in still. I'm sure some members will correct me on this but it was a couple of weeks ago...

Man, I checkd about 5 Oakley stores in the last 2 weeks (traveling on vacation) and none of them had any.

Our vault has some still. $360.00

That's funny. Just yesterday Oakley Australia told me "We did not get the infinite hero juliets, not destined for Australia."
:confused:

That's funny. Just yesterday Oakley Australia told me "We did not get the infinite hero juliets, not destined for Australia."
:confused:

Unfortunately, most of the folks I've talked to at Oakley have no idea. I was told by one lady when inquiring whether they had any Gold Iridium lenses in stock for the Juliet that "They never made those. Only 24K which were limited edition"

Trust me, the Brisbane Vault has at least a couple of pairs. I was there on the weekend.

Would they ship to US?

Unfortunately, most of the folks I've talked to at Oakley have no idea. I was told by one lady when inquiring whether they had any Gold Iridium lenses in stock for the Juliet that "They never made those. Only 24K which were limited edition"

Trust me, the Brisbane Vault has at least a couple of pairs. I was there on the weekend.

Oh, I believe you, I was working with a senior warranty person at the tail end of a Penny tune-up. I would imagine what she really meant to say was that like in the US, IH parts (like lenses) are not available for outright purchase. If you booger up the lenses on a pair of IH Juliet's you have to send the pair to HQ for lense replacement. Which means in 5 years Swininc will begin offering violet rubbers and lenses for the following 5 years. :confused:

Latest Posts

Back