• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

InfiniteHero's custom lens cutting discussion thread

Here are my TiO2 the x-man did along with Violet Iridium Polarized Lenses. These lenses are f'ing beautiful, he did a fantastic job, shipped quick, packaged real well & I will definitely do business with him in the future. His communication was stellar and answered all questions. Thanks a ton IH!!!

Romeo.jpg
Romeo2.jpg
Romeo1.jpg

Here are my TiO2 the x-man did along with Violet Iridium Polarized Lenses. These lenses are f'ing beautiful, he did a fantastic job, shipped quick, packaged real well & I will definitely do business with him in the future. His communication was stellar and answered all questions. Thanks a ton IH!!!

Romeo.jpg
Romeo2.jpg
Romeo1.jpg
Damn that is sexy. IH always does a killer job with his cuts.

My favorite lens was always VR28BIP; this was the first time I've bought/wore anything Violet and it's definitely 2nd. That purple is so deep and he did a great job on them. I just saw the top post about 98%; it's pretty accurate but that's not taking a thing away from IH. When they are in the glasses, as you can see, they are beautiful. You can see from the inside out around the edges how he cut/beveled them, it's kind of clear if that makes sense. I took a black sharpie per IH instructions and went around that beveled part and put them back in and I'm totally happy with them.

Romeo.jpg
Romeo2.jpg
Romeo1.jpg
These are just stunning! Beautifully done!

Romeo.jpg
Romeo2.jpg
Romeo1.jpg
Those looks gorgeous man. My violet iridiums are on my way as well according to him. It will also be on a Romeo.

Thanks, gentlemen.

You won't be disappointed. But do as IH suggested, use a sharpie around the edges to kind of help with the extra light that comes thru due to the way he cuts them. Also, there are the cut outs/nipples on the stock lenses, his also have them, they just aren't as defined so just look close. I played with mine for about a half hour trying different ways of putting them in and they will fit other ways, but you'll have a gap by the nose. But if you look close, you can see those cut outs which obviously go in the orbital.

InfiniteHero is simply an awesome member to deal with. The service he provides cutting custom lenses for users is very generous, and his product is of a very high quality. I purchased two pairs of custom cut Romeo 1 lenses. Both came in perfectly cut, no fitment issues. Highly recommend IH, thanks brother!

Got some +Red's for my Juliets from him, amazingly well done, great guy to deal with!

20140409_152842_zps9c04a550.jpg

Back