• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there, long time Oakley fan, owned my first pair of Oakley's in high school (long time ago) and now I'm up to 6 pairs. I recently rediscovered my love for Oakleys thanks to my juliets and breaking my minutes =( Also looking forward to joining the community here

Hi people im kevin 32 from Eastbourne UK. Been collecting oakley for a while now accumulated 20+ tshirts, hats, 8 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of juliet, an x squared, half x, pitboss 2 recently etc etc. First experience here has been a positive one and cost me another pair of glasses for myself so thanks to you all so far! :)

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/forum-rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi There,

My name is Manuel Pedro And I am from Portugal.
I have just bought a brand new oakley enduro...

i am from Pa. and Im looking for some sub zero 0.3p or anything like that.. Oakley glasses are my passion

Carlos from Houston....

got my matte black Radars about 4 weeks ago with two custom etched lenses (Fire Iridium and Positive Red Iridium)...

bought my Jade Iridium lenses last week....

looking to either buy an all white set of Radars or a silver set of RadarLocks with ANOTHER custom etched lens...

Vault online isn't allowing me to make custom silver Radars, but I'm still up in the air trying to figure out which ones I want :(

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Hi, my name is Jack and I'm an Oakley-Holic.

Didn't know this forum existed till I listed a pair of Romeo X-Metal sunglasses on ebay and a fella named Dave sent me a message and asked me if I was a member. Don't want to give his last name out here without his permission. I'll be 71 years old in a few months. Just had eye surgery and am a bit woozy from the meds so bear with me.

Back in 2000 or 1999 I had two buddies who got Oakleys sent to them every month because of their celebrity advertising status and they got me interested in Oakley. Also Oliver Peoples whom Oakley owns. Fifteen years ago I was always tempted to have a few drinks when I rode my bike thinking I was as young as those I rode with. Scared the heck out of my wife. Anyway I was at an event in Laconia and bought these sunglasses. Wore them everyday for 12 days. three hours a day probably. When It was over after my wife jumped all over me for some things I did, I packed them up with all the rest of my bike stuff and stored it all.
Then I found out that these glasses were worth twice what I paid for them back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my name is Jack and I'm an Oakley-Holic.

Didn't know this forum existed till I listed a pair of Romeo X-Metal sunglasses on ebay and a fella named Dave sent me a message and asked me if I was a member. Don't want to give his last name out here without his permission. I'll be 71 years old in a few months. Just had eye surgery and am a bit woozy from the meds so bear with me.

Back in 2000 or 1999 I had two buddies who got Oakleys sent to them every month because of their celebrity advertising status and they got me interested in Oakley. Also Oliver Peoples whom Oakley owns. Fifteen years ago I was always tempted to have a few drinks when I rode my bike thinking I was as young as those I rode with. Scared the heck out of my wife. Anyway I was at an event in Laconia and bought these sunglasses. Wore them everyday for 12 days. three hours a day probably. When It was over after my wife jumped all over me for some things I did, I packed them up with all the rest of my bike stuff and stored it all.
Then I found out that these glasses were worth twice what I paid for them back then.

Welcome to the forum! Post has been edited. Please read the exchange rules before attempting to Buy/Sell/Trade: http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

New to the sight.. just looking to start a collection...

Back