• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello guys, my name is Mike and I have been a okley fan and user for about 14 years now. I have discovered this forum trough a fellow member on the watchussek forum. I have 5 pairs of oakley sunglasses and looking to add some more to my collection.
My daily shades are a pair of Oakley Gascan Black on Black

Hello guys, my name is Mike and I have been a okley fan and user for about 14 years now. I have discovered this forum trough a fellow member on the watchussek forum. I have 5 pairs of oakley sunglasses and looking to add some more to my collection.
My daily shades are a pair of Oakley Gascan Black on Black
welcome dude :)

IM NEW! My name is jay, from the great state of north carolina. Been a oakley fan as long as i can remember mostly flaks until this past year were i started to indulge myself in holbrooks i have bought 3 pairs since march matte black,custom rootbeer with vr28 lens,and most recent purchase of the fall outs black decay with ruby lens(in love). Glad i found this forum where people understand the need and desire for oakleys.

Hi guys, name's David. Never thought there was an oakley forum until today. Lol. Anyways, I've been rocking oakleys for more than 15 years now. Love the Juliets before now I'm into the Jupiters. I still have 1 Juliet left but rarely wear it.

Been a long time Oakley Customer. Started with Oakley Eye Shades in the 80's, Blades and Razor Blades in the 90's, and currently prefer my silver Square Wire 2.0 with fire iridium lenses. Have had many other pairs over the years. Came here to sell or trade a few pairs that I have. Speaking of, what is the qualification to be able to post/reply in the Oakley Exchange forums? Do you have to be a paid/premium member, or is there a time, minimum post count that qualifies you? I've read all the Stickies, and forum rules, and I don't see that listed anywhere...

Back