• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone.
I've been a collector since mid 90's and I love that a site like this exists! I

hey, I am warren from NY. I have a Oakley outlet about 20 minutes from me, I have 7 pairs of prescription Oakley glasses and 3 sunglasses. plus 5 of the Oakley backpacks. I love their stuff!

Hi. How's it going. Been reading here religiously for about a month. Now a member. All the way from sunny Wales. Have the beaches for Oakley's ...unfortunately not the sun to go with it. Girlfriend bought me a pair of crosshair 2.0's a month or so ago. Now I am addicted. Especially monster dogs. Anyway. Good to meet you all.

Hello! Just found the forum - I'm a long time Oakley sunglasses user. Looking for parts info and such.

Welcome to the forum bros!

Hey everyone! New here and have some oakley's. Just picked up a pair of flak jackets yesterday. Also have a pair of batwolfs and split jackets! Look forward to being part of the community!

Looking forward to being a part of this forum. I remember as a kid my dad getting some Oakley Frogskins and from that age I have always wanted a pair. Fast forward around 17 years? (I'm guessing) I picked me up a pair of five squared and I have been diagnosed with the oakley addiction. :)

Hi there, I've been a long time fan of Oakley. Ever since I first laid eyes on a pair of Frogskins that my friend was wearing nearly 15 years ago. I can now afford to own a few pairs myself and am loving every chance I get to use them.

Hey all, I'm an 18 year old collector from Toronto, Canada! Been crazy about Oakley for around 3 years now and have built up of a collection that is just shy of 20 pairs of Frogskins and M Frames (plus a couple watches) (will post photos later if anyone is interested). Looking forward to joining the community here.

Hey all, I'm an 18 year old collector from Toronto, Canada! Been crazy about Oakley for around 3 years now and have built up of a collection that is just shy of 20 pairs of Frogskins and M Frames (plus a couple watches) (will post photos later if anyone is interested). Looking forward to joining the community here.
Welcome, Patrick! We always love to see pics around here! Sounds like you are off to a great start with your collection...

Back