• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is My Buddy Being Discriminated Against (At an O Store)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the store has had an issue with people buying them, then returning a short while later but returning fakes? Who knows.

Maybe the store has had an issue with people buying them, then returning a short while later but returning fakes? Who knows.
Never had that happen in three years. It's all very subjective, some managers are real dicks about returns. The way I see it, doing the return/exchange has a better chance of keeping a return customer than denying it (as long as the shades are not completely trashed). Try going to another O store and explaining the situation.

I never worry about minor iridium scratches from cleaning when glasses are getting returned because half the time the Lux **** we receive in stores already has iridium scratches because of poor quality control and because they never check online returns

Plus if you return glasses to Oakley.com scratched, you will still get your refund 99% of the time, as long as you have the case, box, and microbag.

What race was the chef?
1650482060812.png

My buddy purchased a pair of KETO's and wore them for like 10min while driving and said i need my polarized. He went to return these and they said ONCE THEY ARE WORN OE LEAVE THE STORE you can't return them ????????? ,THIS IS A OFFICIAL OAKLEY STORE. NOT THE HUT OR THE VAULT.

The policy on the website states otherwise. What the heck is going on here?
Has anyone else had problems with returns.

My buddy is white.

He was just gonna throw them in the closet and take the loss. But i want to help him. Something doesn't sound right
The news has been telling me that your friend should loot the store and burn it down.

Seriously though, I would suggest he just go to another store and return them there, or email customer service. Make sure they’re not dirty or greasy at all, wash them if necessary. Don’t give the whole backstory, just ask to return them. The employee could have been having a bad day. Or maybe he just didn’t like your friends face. Your friend taking it personally is pointless, the important thing is the outcome. If he’s really upset, leave a negative review on the stores Google and yelp pages. Email a complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back