1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ajs2294

ajs2294 Oakley Beginner

Well I decided to join the forum as soon as I found it yesterday. With in hours I ordered a pair of frames on eBay with intent to switch my BIP lenses between the two. Decided to go ahead and pick up another pair of BIP Range lenses and some slate ear socks today. I also found out that Oakley made a team GB Radar which I really wanted as I am born British but living in the USA. I figured I'd have to wait awhile but I found them on a UK store online for a great price. I had my aunt, who lives in the UK, order them since they wouldn't ship to the US. I'm also going to save on shipping since she comes over in October, its a little while but it'll be worth the wait!

Here's the white ghost text frames from eBay for $95;
    Joined Yesterday...since Bought 2 New Pairs Of Radars - frames1_zps950ec258.jpg
    Will get BIP lenses w/ Slate socks when they arrive

And Team GB from eyewearoutlet.co.uk;
    Joined Yesterday...since Bought 2 New Pairs Of Radars - teamgb_zps910d1ae7.png

Really happy with my purchases! Going to wait awhile before I buy some more (hopefully ;))

Edit- Forgot to add I also managed to pick up a Soft Vault for the ghost text frame for 10 bucks on eBay!

OakleyBoss likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I have always wanted to get that ghost text frame but have never pulled the trigger. Congrats on the purchases, the radar is one of my favorite styles. Hopefully you can wait to buy more but it's an addiction to keep looking and finding nice stuff!

3. ajs2294

ajs2294 Oakley Beginner

Ghost text has been a favorite of mine for awhile. I can remember wanting the Oil Rigs when they first came out before I even had Oakleys. I definitely think finding new pairs probably the most fun but it may turn out to be costly. I already have Team USA, Ichiro and Carbon Fiber on my "radar" haha

4. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

It's definitely costly but also hard to control your self lol. Sounds like a nice collection of radars you have started :)

5. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pick ups and welcome to the forum. It does get expensive!

Eyewearoutlet are the online store for the Oakley Vault in Portsmouth and I think they do ship internationally.

6. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

9. ajs2294

ajs2294 Oakley Beginner

I'll have to look more in-depth next time if I purchase from them again. Couldn't get an option for countries outside Europe earlier :/

10. Nice Radar pickups! I love the Ghost Text bud, looks awesome!