1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

On the 11th I won what I thought was a new pair of One Sight Gascans on the ebay. I had been watching the auction of this seller who had 100% positive feedback and in the last few seconds bid, and won them for $51. He had a $99 buy it now, so I assume the length of time and condition of package was the seller showing his anger at the low winning bid. It was stated that priority mail would be used and I would get them by the 19th or 20th with a soft vault. When I didn't get them on the 20th I emailed him and got no response, same thing the next day. They arrived on the 23rd in a padded manilla envelope, I was shocked that someone would actually send sunglasses in that type of package, and there was no soft vault. I took a crappy iPhone video of me opening the package in case they were broken and needed proof. What I got was a kinda scrathced pair of polished black gascans with gunmetal icons, not blue, one sight etched lens and a one sight bag. Not brand new like listed and missing the blue icons. Now the lemonade, I ordered titanium clear lenses for my pair of clear gascans and I was looking for a more subtle pair of icons to put on them. So now with all the swapping done I have a "beater" pair of polished black gascans with ruby iridium and orange icons. I have a all clear pair of gascans with gun metal icons. And I have a set of One Sight lenses and bag. I can live with that.

I was angry at the time and didn't take any pictures, but here are a couple of screen captures from the video I took.
    Lemons To Lemonade - 7427878260_408b72d2a7_c.jpg
    Lemons To Lemonade - 7427877676_df6dbe9d4f_c.jpg

Lemons To Lemonade - 7427841152_66ea8738cd_c.jpg
    Lemons To Lemonade - 7427840424_280b7c9ac6_c.jpg
    Lemons To Lemonade - 7427842250_12fa91ced7_c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice swapping

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Where did you get the TI clear lenses from???

4. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

Oakleyvault.com. Thump 2 lenses in the electronics section. They are the same as gascan lenses.

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

wow i cant belive someone sent glasses in a padded envelope

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

It's happened to me before

7. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I was watching those on ebay...

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah its happene to me too. he sent the juliet in the juliets box, and in an envelipe. ended up crushing the juliet box. and lenses were shot to hell. oh well.

9. zachleft

zachleft Oakley Beginner

nice job on the swap. they both look dope

10. battleborn

battleborn Oakley Beginner

Good swap