• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Tint - Preview

Trance-Addict

Oakley Beginner
There used to be an interactive Oakley web page that allowed you to select a lot of lenses to preview what they would look like in different conditions. Unfortunately it appears Oakley has removed this page. Are there any other sites that provide this??

I know there is an app in the Apple Store called OakleyView - which is pretty cool, but the lenses to choose from are limited.

There used to be an interactive Oakley web page that allowed you to select a lot of lenses to preview what they would look like in different conditions. Unfortunately it appears Oakley has removed this page. Are there any other sites that provide this??

I know there is an app in the Apple Store called OakleyView - which is pretty cool, but the lenses to choose from are limited.

No, it's gone - they have a new page that does three or four but not everything. For a while the Oakley India site still had it up but now it's gone, too. Only that app remains now.

Really though, it may have been cool, but it was just a simulation; nothing beats trying in real life...

No, it's gone - they have a new page that does three or four but not everything. For a while the Oakley India site still had it up but now it's gone, too. Only that app remains now.

Really though, it may have been cool, but it was just a simulation; nothing beats trying in real life...

i always find lens simulators extremely un-realistic myself.

While not the former simulator Oakley had, here are a few comprehensive lenses tint charts and miscellaneous information. Most of the newer stuff since the Prizm release are not yet update in these as of yet.

Oakley Sunglass Lenses Types - Oakley Sunglasses, Goggles, Glasses
Oakley Prescription Technology and Information | Everything You Need to Know About Oakley Prescription Eyewear | SaltCityOptics
Oakley Sunglasses Buyer's Guide and Reviews

The disappearance of Oakley's lens simulator has been discussed in several threads, some of which include links to pages of info that might be useful to those investigating lens tints, like the links in the quote above, which came from the "Where has the lens simulator gone?" thread:
Where has the lens simulator gone? | Oakley Forum

Latest Posts

Back