1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Trance-Addict

Trance-Addict Oakley Beginner

There used to be an interactive Oakley web page that allowed you to select a lot of lenses to preview what they would look like in different conditions. Unfortunately it appears Oakley has removed this page. Are there any other sites that provide this??

I know there is an app in the Apple Store called OakleyView - which is pretty cool, but the lenses to choose from are limited.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

No, it's gone - they have a new page that does three or four but not everything. For a while the Oakley India site still had it up but now it's gone, too. Only that app remains now.

Really though, it may have been cool, but it was just a simulation; nothing beats trying in real life...

Jontoad likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

You can ask here. Someone has it and can help out.

4. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

i always find lens simulators extremely un-realistic myself.

kronin323 likes this.
  5. Sun & Sand

Sun & Sand Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

The disappearance of Oakley's lens simulator has been discussed in several threads, some of which include links to pages of info that might be useful to those investigating lens tints, like the links in the quote above, which came from the "Where has the lens simulator gone?" thread:
    Where has the lens simulator gone? | Oakley Forum