• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For BNIB Flora Fades, Dalmation, Or Wildberry

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Thanks for the info. In that case, got a very good deal this week on a pair and was just curious. I'm new to frogs so trying to learn all I can.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the info. In that case, got a very good deal this week on a pair and was just curious. I'm new to frogs so trying to learn all I can.
Lots of Frogskins people here! I love Frogs, and have been into them for a while. There are plenty of helpful people here!

A bnib pair just went for 110 on eBay. Great frame one of the best general releases imo

I'm an xmetal guy but I bought 5 pairs of frogs this week. Stoked to start the collection!

Username Hidden said:
I'm an xmetal guy but I bought 5 pairs of frogs this week. Stoked to start the collection!
I have focused a lot on Frogs, they make up half of my collection, but I need xmetals in the next 2 months. I really want to get into them.

Username Hidden said:
arrrgggg.......... why didnt you tell me!!!
cause then your wife would whack me in the head with a frying pan as well ...

Username Hidden said:
cause then your wife would whack me in the head with a frying pan as well ...

ill tell her its a gift from you!! i really wanted that pair! lol!

Username Hidden said:
I have focused a lot on Frogs, they make up half of my collection, but I need xmetals in the next 2 months. I really want to get into them.

There's nothing quite like the metals, really. Please post as you start adding new pieces, would love to see what you choose!

Username Hidden said:
ill tell her its a gift from you!! i really wanted that pair! lol!
Oh jeez, I had to pull that line before.

Back