• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's Grail

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Aloha OF. Been searching for, what is for me, Oakley pair #1 for years. The first pair of Oakleys I owned. But I've been unsuccessful until now. I know it's not brand new, but this is as close as I've ever gotten to what was my first Oakley pair. I ordered my first pair with the smallest lens available, but this is close enough. The only clear frame I think I own. In pretty good condition considering age. And didn't cost me an arm and a leg. By the way, the photos being used here is my new display/selling platform. Unless I make a change and announce it here, anything other than what you see is not me. Each item was given to me by various members. Some custom made. I'll be adding a little more personal stuff later. Oh. I lowered my backboard stuff and added a post-it with today's date. I'll try and add those as well if/when I sell things. :cool:🤙

IMG_3117 2.JPG
IMG_3120 2.JPG
IMG_3121 2.JPG
IMG_3124 2.JPG
IMG_3129 2.JPG
IMG_3130 2.JPG
IMG_3133 2.JPG
IMG_3138 2.JPG
IMG_3140 2.JPG
IMG_3142 2.JPG
IMG_3147 2.JPG
IMG_3149 2.JPG
IMG_3152.JPG

Last edited:
Aloha OF. Been searching for, what is for me, Oakley pair #1 for years. The first pair of Oakleys I owned. But I've been unsuccessful until now. I know it's not brand new, but this is as close as I've ever gotten to what was my first Oakley pair. I ordered my first pair with the smallest lens available, but this is close enough. The only clear frame I think I own. In pretty good condition considering age. And didn't cost me an arm and a leg. By the way, the photos being used here is my new display/selling platform. Unless I make a change and announce it here, anything other than what you see is not me. Each item was given to me by various members. Some custom made. I'll be adding a little more personal stuff later. Oh. I lowered my backboard stuff and added a post-it with today's date. I'll try and add those as well if/when I sell things. :cool:🤙

View attachment 1138462View attachment 1138463View attachment 1138464View attachment 1138465View attachment 1138466View attachment 1138467View attachment 1138468View attachment 1138469View attachment 1138470View attachment 1138471View attachment 1138472View attachment 1138473View attachment 1138474
Looks beautiful! Congrats on your Crystal Clear Gen 2 MFrame Hybrid Grail!!

The stress cracks are the reason why it took so long to find one to my liking.I didn’t want something that looks like may have been glued together. This is as clean as I’ve seen for a while. And I managed to talk the price down some from asking. So was decently priced. Much Mahalo for all the kind words everyone. :cool:🤙

Last edited:
Back