• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Love/hate Fuel Cell

like Nyarlathotep wrote . . .
got my lenses and the icon from those clrear frame ;o) was the easiest way!

lovehatel.jpg

Super Slick!!!

@bad fishy. . .
you can just use the fuel cell icons! would say the gascan icon is to small. . .

@Peeza
thanx man

Peeza . . .
i think it's nothing special. i guess a lot other members here or in the OR have the same set ups!!

Can't wait for mine to come in this week! I want to see how I like them stock before changing the lense out. I'm just worried I won't ever have any clothes to match if I make them too purple. I dont own a single purple shirt.

Well, no new Love/Hate for me...

I received the package and to my disappointment they were horrible. The lenses and frames were scratched to where it was visible from a distance, there was paint chipped from the ear stems and a burn where part of the plastic was somewhat melted. I emailed the seller right away and was told to send them back for a refund. Back to the drawing board! Guess that old saying about things being too good to be true is always valid.

Well, no new Love/Hate for me...

I received the package and to my disappointment they were horrible. The lenses and frames were scratched to where it was visible from a distance, there was paint chipped from the ear stems and a burn where part of the plastic was somewhat melted. I emailed the seller right away and was told to send them back for a refund. Back to the drawing board! Guess that old saying about things being too good to be true is always valid.

Sucks dude!!
Hope you get a full refund!!!!

Back