• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Marc Marquez Sliver

ericforman

I should Work at Oakley
Idaho
Does anyone know if the Marc Marquez Sliver has a custom bag? I like the pair but would probably just get a regular pair for the price difference.

this pair comes with a red micro bag with the 93 on it . . .

image.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't go with the Jupiter Squared's for him as he constantly wore a pair of matte black with pos red's on the podium, but I guess they wouldn't be any real visual difference between them and the Loeb's, except for the etching!

Any idea if they'll be available in the UK?

Cool, thanks for the info, though managed to find a Spanish company selling them on a sale already (im guessing launch discount as Marc is now a national treasure?) so ordered a set delivered for about £75 ($112 ish?).

Oakley Sliver Marc Marquez OO9262 20

It's funny that it worked out buying them in Euros & my bank converting it to pounds rather than selecting pounds on the site, lol.

Looks like it'll probably be an extra $5 on that price to ship to the USA, but cheaper than oakley direct :)

Well they took their time to arrive (the company had supply issues apparently) and I was slightly disappointed to find they came with a white MotoGP bag..

image.jpg

I emailed Oakley (US not Europe) and they replied back saying that was the correct bag for the frames. Shame really as I thought having a custom bag (ala the VR46 series) would have been a nice touch, maybe in a couple more seasons he'll get his own bag too, lol.

Nice frames though, light & comfortable to wear with the usual +red visual benefits!

Oh I forgot to update this thread that I did get one as well and was "meh" about the bag as well. The glasses themselves are really stand out though.

I think that's the trouble between a regular consumer and an Oakley collector, anybody else the bag is just a bag, but to us, it's a part of the glasses themselves, lol

Latest Posts

Back