• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Marriage is hard ...

my dad said "the three hardest parts in our life are planning a wedding,raising children, and get along with our partner in life for the rest of our lives".

got married at 26 and now 34 with two kids the first two part is the worst 7 years I got, lots up and down but never give up on marriage and still avoiding many things in marriage life that can cause havocs (cheating,drinking,gambling, etc)

but the hardest part is when my Ego and logics meets her logics also that come along sensitiveness and stubborness in daily basis, still never got the correct formula to beats it just make it balance and this is where the kids had their parts to cooling down our issues after all what's the point of living if we only live for alone and die alone

When two people get married, they make a commitment to each other to stick it out, through good times and bad. Without reading all 12 pages of this thread, I am hoping for the best for you two. You're absolutely right in that marriage is hard. People are different. But you both have to find that middle road where you can agree to disagree and not argue all the time.

Best wishes to you and your wife.

O here is a very cool story. I met two couples today patients of mines on their late 80s been married for 68 yrs damn. So i asked whats the secret for a lasting marriage???? So both answered me she scratch mines, i scratches hers. What else???? I lick his, she lick mines OMG i was laughing my assssssss off, but really very inspirational. They still hold hands like bfs and gfs unreal very inspiring to know theyve been married for 68 yrs.

It's definitely hard dealing with negative physiological behaviors. I feel for you brother. I honestly believe my wife has the same issues. I stick it out with her in hopes things stay at the normal medium. I can't leave or separate as I couldn't possibly deal with not seeing my son on a daily basis. I know if we devorced I'd miss all the cool stuff that happens day in and day out. I've been with my wife for 11 years and I do believe she's developed some sort of disorder. My hope is that it'll get better over time. She's owns my life by just the thought of being apart from Liam for more than just a day at work would kill me. Ever time it gets hard at home I just think (do it for him). Keep your head up and know you've don't the right thing. Im assuming there are no children involved as it hasn't been mentioned. You'll find someone else just don't rush into it like I did. The path to healing has already begun.. head high my brother most of us have been through it in some form or another. @Frogskins

It's definitely hard dealing with negative physiological behaviors. I feel for you brother. I honestly believe my wife has the same issues. I stick it out with her in hopes things stay at the normal medium. I can't leave or separate as I couldn't possibly deal with not seeing my son on a daily basis. I know if we devorced I'd miss all the cool stuff that happens day in and day out. I've been with my wife for 11 years and I do believe she's developed some sort of disorder. My hope is that it'll get better over time. She's owns my life by just the thought of being apart from Liam for more than just a day at work would kill me. Ever time it gets hard at home I just think (do it for him). Keep your head up and know you've don't the right thing. Im assuming there are no children involved as it hasn't been mentioned. You'll find someone else just don't rush into it like I did. The path to healing has already begun.. head high my brother most of us have been through it in some form or another. @Frogskins
my wife too has an disorder 'shopping disorder lol' same here bro I am sticking it out for my son he deserves a family and its so very selfish if we both take that away from him atleast both of us understand that part regardless we bump heads at most times.

I'm single, and here is an example of what I don't do everyday. -----> :headbang:
hahahahaha here is what I think you got to experience getting married or atleast have a family regardless it works out or not. it is part of life believe me most old folks I talked to that did not have any family, son, or even experienced getting married regret it.

Thats because they were brainwashed from an early age to believe thats what they had to do to be happy.

Back