• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars MJ values?

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
I know they went silly for a bit but have prob levelled now.
If i were to put my Mars MJ up fsale were would be a good price?
frame in good condition , matching frame / orbital numbers. Oem rubber. Lenses display well but have some marks that may bother some, personally ive worn them fine. Leather is well worn and id say needs a nosebridge if ever it was removed.
I bought this one early on before i logged what i paid For each pair. 😞
Had a particulary bad run and am looking were i can make some money for bills while not selling anything ive bought from forum members and things i can let go. Big bills lol so i need to be ruthless too.

IMG_8037.jpeg

I know they went silly for a bit but have prob levelled now.
If i were to put my Mars MJ up fsale were would be a good price?
frame in good condition , matching frame / orbital numbers. Oem rubber. Lenses display well but have some marks that may bother some, personally ive worn them fine. Leather is well worn and id say needs a nosebridge if ever it was removed.
I bought this one early on before i logged what i paid For each pair.
Had a particulary bad run and am looking were i can make some money for bills while not selling anything ive bought from forum members and things i can let go. Big bills lol so i need to be ruthless too.

View attachment 1088226
@Lopaka KaMars
Any insight brother?

I recently got a MJ with no leather for $800. It was tuned up and polished and left as a Crater. So felt it was fitting that I used that pair for my latest black leather project. I never paid more than a grand for any of my MJ’s because I don’t fear buying a beater. So I may be a bad judge on pricing. But I can see going over a grand when you start adding in box and if original leather and lenses.

I have sold a couple in that condition for $1000 with ease...
if you mean mine then id need to list it, maybe a tad less inc posting. Ive never struggled with balancing finances but recently have had 3x large bills to pay and my heads spinning over what to sell against what ill prob never get again. Ive got 3x XX 24k’s i love but looks like one deff has to go at least. Im not a flipper unless i dont take to something but needs must. This is so hard, ive bought more than sold on the forum.

Sorry to hear mate. I know how hard it is having to do this.
Its so hard, i have a small xx twenty collection i could sell , but individually for sub 100 amounts over time it doesent help me now. I need to sell the bigger hitters. I've considered my polished blue MM, the C-six ,an OTT and various X-Metals. Thats where the quicker more helpful money is but cant bring myself to do it yet. Selling an x-metal really goes against the grain so im going to sleep on the mars and see how i feel friday.

I would hope buyers would recognize the stellar member you are and potentially sell em back to u. Hope solutions come your way sir
that could work , but recovery will take time lol.
im desparately looking for solutions that dont involve Oakley atm 😎