• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars MJ values?

Its so hard, i have a small xx twenty collection i could sell , but individually for sub 100 amounts over time it doesent help me now. I need to sell the bigger hitters. I've considered my polished blue MM, the C-six ,an OTT and various X-Metals. Thats where the quicker more helpful money is but cant bring myself to do it yet. Selling an x-metal really goes against the grain so im going to sleep on the mars and see how i feel friday.
Decisions not to be made lightly. Wisdom on this. I wish I had the funds to help

Truly sorry to hear that Steve. Needs must etc......

I think the zenith of XM Values has been reached a while ago, People still trying their luck with daft & Outworldly prices on certain selling platforms.

I was conversing with a Guy on said platform who had a Gen 2 Ti R1 box Matching in really nice condition a few weeks ago. Up for £950, Then £750. No takers on either.

I have a nice non Matching example myself & reached out to the guy. I made him a more and fair reasonable offer outside of Ebay. He was advocating "No rush to sell.... Etc" He then relisted for £800. Don't know if it sold but a Year ago I think that would have sold quite easily at £750?

Prices have definitely softened. Cost of living is squeezing people where Disposable income is concerned.

Truly sorry to hear that Steve. Needs must etc......

I think the zenith of XM Values has been reached a while ago, People still trying their luck with daft & Outworldly prices on certain selling platforms.

I was conversing with a Guy on said platform who had a Gen 2 Ti R1 box Matching in really nice condition a few weeks ago. Up for £950, Then £750. No takers on either.

I have a nice non Matching example myself & reached out to the guy. I made him a more and fair reasonable offer outside of Ebay. He was advocating "No rush to sell.... Etc" He then relisted for £800. Don't know if it sold but a Year ago I think that would have sold quite easily at £750?

Prices have definitely softened. Cost of living is squeezing people where Disposable income is concerned.
Totally get what your saying Alan, getting the price right is the hardest thing, cheap itll sell fast, expensive ,youll get called out. Get the price right more people have time to view and it goes to the right buyer. Still considering options 🙂

If you are selling a 24K XM, I would be interested in buying them. Sorry you are at a point that this is your option, hopefully they served you well.