1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for Amber Black Iridium Pol,
    really like the amber polorised in the straight jacket and wondering if its similar? also any other monster dog lens i would be interested in. Im based in the uk as well just for info. Regards

Basically any monster dog lens, especially the rare amber black iridium pol

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm guessing there isn't any of these lenses around anymore.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ive been on the hunt for over a year for a pair. Almost bought a complete pair with frames for $200 just to get the lenses. I have two sets but both are used.
    GLWH

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Used? How's the condition? Not interested in selling a pair I bet? Ha. I'm considering buying a straight jacket with Amber polarised and matte frame just to pretend I have a pair from certain angles ha ha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If I find a stash of them, I will send one your way

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmm. In fact. Any replacement lens I'd go for. Regards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmm. I've posted this elsewhere. But. In a list I saw on here. The only donor lens for monster dog are. Split jacket. Jawbone. And another xlj racing or fast jacket. Can't remember. But surely putbill and tens would work? Dame curvature. And I've tried placing dog lenes on ten and pit bull lenses and I think I could get a dog lens from either. Is there any reason why this wouldn't work? Anyone know this?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Pit Bull work as donors.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    And plaintiff or tens? Thanks for that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got my cinder dogs 'nib'. The box says tortoise and one of the lenses look like this Monster Dog Lens - IMAG0500.jpg