• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Monster Dog Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Amber Black Iridium Pol,
really like the amber polorised in the straight jacket and wondering if its similar? also any other monster dog lens i would be interested in. Im based in the uk as well just for info. Regards

Basically any monster dog lens, especially the rare amber black iridium pol

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm guessing there isn't any of these lenses around anymore.

Ive been on the hunt for over a year for a pair. Almost bought a complete pair with frames for $200 just to get the lenses. I have two sets but both are used.
GLWH

Used? How's the condition? Not interested in selling a pair I bet? Ha. I'm considering buying a straight jacket with Amber polarised and matte frame just to pretend I have a pair from certain angles ha ha

If I find a stash of them, I will send one your way

Hmmm. In fact. Any replacement lens I'd go for. Regards.

Hmmm. I've posted this elsewhere. But. In a list I saw on here. The only donor lens for monster dog are. Split jacket. Jawbone. And another xlj racing or fast jacket. Can't remember. But surely putbill and tens would work? Dame curvature. And I've tried placing dog lenes on ten and pit bull lenses and I think I could get a dog lens from either. Is there any reason why this wouldn't work? Anyone know this?

Pit Bull work as donors.

And plaintiff or tens? Thanks for that.

Got my cinder dogs 'nib'. The box says tortoise and one of the lenses look like this
IMAG0500.jpg

Back