• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOON Score.......

I did try them on.....I agree they look better on display...super light though....frame seems so brittle.......LOL....I'm waiting for a couple more pairs to arrive before posting pics....

Nice-these are tough to find. Usually when they do they are way overpriced or have some sort of issue. I saw one of these listed as a Mars a couple weeks ago, If you don't mind me asking-how much were they?

those are cool man!

i saw this movie a loong time ago called Steal with stephen dorff, and the black dude in the movie i think wears one of these. correct me if im wrong

Anyone have a MOON display sign?

i have the small black display stand with silver text and moon logo if that is the one you mean. i also have about 20 others of the same type for products from that time period which oakley later replaced for small yellow cards with black text. (dont have any spares/sale items). i also have all 3 moons but havent had any 'fragile' issues referred to in this thread. if you get them in excellent/mint condition and look after them there should be no problems. i think they and the mars were awesome to the pinnacle high extreme - i just wonder why there have been no more round orbital models since?

Latest Posts

Back