1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Bamabrat

Bamabrat Oakley Beginner

Good morning from Atlanta, GA! I stumbled upon the forum when trying to research several things about the X-Metal Juliets that I've owned for about 7 years (guestimate) now. I originally purchased them at an outlet store for $285 and purchased extra nose and ear pieces, along with 2 extra sets of polarized lenses (rose and amber). I've taken great care of them and now need a new pair of polarized lenses. I found those on ebay this morning (purchased the fire set for $72). While trying to figure out how to get the nose section tightened, Google led me to your forum.

Glad to be a part of the forum. I've owned Oakleys for close to 15 years. Love my current pair. They are virtually idiot-proof, which is a great aspect with 2 kids under 5 years old.

Last edited: 4/26/16
    cyclerdoug likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

3. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the forum

4. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

Hey there @Bamabrat! Welcome to the community and thanks for joining! We can always use another Juliet freak here! (Even if you do talk funny :whistle:)

5. Papasmurf

Papasmurf Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Welcome!!!

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

7. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

:welcome: to the forum.

8. WILL-I-AM

WILL-I-AM Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice to meet you, enjoy the forum. Post some pics of your juliets when you get the chance. :)

9. Bamabrat

Bamabrat Oakley Beginner

10. Bamabrat

Bamabrat Oakley Beginner

they are in desperate need of some TLC. Like I said, my rose tinted polarized lenses are my favorite, but are badly scratched. I ordered a new set from ebay yesterday, although I couldn't find the rose and had to settle for the fire. The pics above are of my Juliet Carbon, which came with the black iridium lenses. I found my original receipt...I purchased them in Nov 2009, and have been using them non-step ever since. They will be going to x-man for tightening and repainting soon.