• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must haves in Oakley collection

How does that work? I've never heard of that before
Set yourself up a profile within O-Review (similar steps to joining the Forum), locate the "collections" tab within the "Community" tab and then start inputting the frames that you currently own with as much or as little information as you please. The database will then keep a running list of your collection which you can add or remove from as time goes by.

pieces that only Oakley would release and others have failed to copy such as medusa, ott, xmetals, shoe one

No such thing. The range is so wide, particularly over time and different things appeal to different people. Someone mentioned apparel - that has absolutely zero interest for me. Oakley = sunglasses to me, regardless of starting with grips.

Didn't realise there was still interest in (O-matter) Holbrooks, haven't worn any of mine (apart from the spare pairs in the car and at work) since getting Juliets. Also didn't realise they were worth selling either, at least the likes of STPL.

Back