• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must haves in Oakley collection

Really need some help right now guys, there is someone with some Razorblades for sale on here but I can't contact them because I am a newer member, I've had enough posts but not enough time on the site, any way to help me get in contact with the seller so I could possibly buy them? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Really need some help right now guys, there is someone with some Razorblades for sale on here but I can't contact them because I am a newer member, I've had enough posts but not enough time on the site, any way to help me get in contact with the seller so I could possibly buy them? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Be a Premium Member and get instant access to the marketplace.

Oakley Forum Premium Membership

Just don't really have the money for an unlimited premium membership right now, would rather spend it on more oakleys haha

I dont wear any of mine except my 4 or 5 Rx pairs. Over 400 pairs and about 15 xmetals. But i aint trying to keep up with @OakleyFrankFMJ or @mercbezerk
Doing it just because I like crackin a beer and talking to my cases :D :D

At 420+ pairs you already have more than I do ;)

How do you even keep track of 400+ pairs? By keeping track, I mean not ending up a bunch of duplicates (unless your Frank who buys 3 of each because reasons).

Back