• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must watch ... 90s generation............. so ridiculous

• Thread starter 69RainbowTIwarrior71
  • Start date
what I regret the most from FFX is not mastering the blitzball game + couldn't do the quest to get the celestial weapons and not be able to defeat the dark aeons , the quests were something else , we are talking about hundreds of hours -
btw , anybody had the chance to defeat the dark aeons?

I've put in 173 hours on my second time playing FF-X and 212(?) hours on my second time playing FF-XII, damn good times
the battle system on FFXII was awesome , I've put in probably 150 hours , doing one of the last hunts it took me like 4 hours to defeat that monster , but it was 4 hours of fun
We should rename this thread... FF Fan Thread :p

My personal fave was IX... Great story... Second is VI
to me all of them are awesome , I - II - III - IV - V - VI - VII - VIII - IX - X - XII - XIII - XIII-2
different stories , different battle systems , the sound tracks , the legendary weapons , the epic kingdoms , magic , side quests
just awesome ;)

the battle system on FFXII was awesome , I've put in probably 150 hours , doing one of the last hunts it took me like 4 hours to defeat that monster , but it was 4 hours of fun

to me all of them are awesome , I - II - III - IV - V - VI - VII - VIII - IX - X - XII - XIII - XIII-2
different stories , different battle systems , the sound tracks , the legendary weapons , the epic kingdoms , magic , side quests
just awesome ;)
I really have to try one of the ffs from ps3 or 4 I have not tried any.

what I regret the most from FFX is not mastering the blitzball game + couldn't do the quest to get the celestial weapons and not be able to defeat the dark aeons , the quests were something else , we are talking about hundreds of hours -
btw , anybody had the chance to defeat the dark aeons?
pretty sure I completed everything in FF-X which is why I logged 173 hours on my second play through, getting Tidus' celestial weapon was a b!tch though, that chocobo race will make you pull your hair out, pretty sure I yelled every expletive I know in both English and Tagalog when I was doing that side quest haha.

Latest Posts

Back