• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Golf Clubs Got A New Home!

Honestly how would you rate the cipher shoes as well......I am thinking about getting a pair of oakley golf shoes and I want to know how oakley shoes stacked up against say a foot joy or a callaway. I have callaway now and it is time for an upgrade.

Thanks for all the positive feedback gang! ECUOakley, I'll be getting out on Sunday, I'll try to get a list of pro's and con's for you then! I put them on last night and forgot I even had them on because they were so light lol.. I was kind of skeptical of the nanospikes and how well they'd grip but, wow they stuck like glue! We'll see if I can say the same on the course this weekend! :cool-20:

Nice bag!! I was looking at getting the carry bag model, but I haven't made up my mind if I like the design of the 7-way club divider.

Hopefully the nanospikes hold up better on the Cipher 2 than they did on the first model...the nanospike pieces are smaller on the 2 so maybe they'll stick to the sole better. Other than the problem with the nanospikes I really liked the first Cipher...very comfortable and extremely light, but after my 3rd set of spikes in less than a month I switched to the Nike TW 13.

Just gettin' back in from one of the most beautiful courses I ever got to play on today. ECUOakley, all I have to say is you won't regret getting the Cipher 2's! When I got done today and threw on my sneakers I said "Damn! I really should keep my golf shoes on" Super super light, more grip than I could imagine for nano's. Hit a bucket tonight after at the driving range and they stuck like glue even on astro. The only negative thing I can honestly think of just to have one is that it sounds like you're sliding sandpaper when you're walking on pavement so I lightened my step quite a bit to keep it quiet.... Ha ha! Snapped a few pics to share with y'all too.

164913_10151752925510116_1982325275_n.jpg

68551_10151752070700116_1786548074_n.jpg

Back