1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ALT O store is holding a Minute Machine for me and I really need that 50% off code to get this. I got a 20% off but that's just not good enough. Any help from this community would be much appreciated! Thanks to all and happy holidays.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    are there 50 % discount coupons distributed?are the friends and family coupons 30% or 50%? iam confused

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    When I opened this it said "your code is worth 20%" so I am assuming (I know about assuming) because of the email header 50 is a possibility.

My thanks for your 50% code - image.jpeg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Ah ok man;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Which store u going to? I'll be at Lennox Friday

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's the Black Friday deal that started today. It's called unlock and reveal coupons range from 20-50% off. Good luck getting the 50%!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    And u can a better deal on a watch here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    when you go to store you get a peel and reveal and get a discount of I think 20 or 30 to 50 percent off.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That has nothing to do with the sale, it's a recommendation of how much clothing you should take off.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The email I got this morning said mine was 40% off and then I went to use it it only took off 20%. I called customer care and they said there has been some issue with some of the codes. They said they'd on the 40 % my email said if I ordered by phone. I heard the last time I was at the Lenox store they we're one of the few stores that had a certain Minute Machine that is hard to get your hands on.