• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My two cents

You talking about having to click "Select All" > "Insert Full Image"? Or something else?
All of it. It seems like multiple photos takes forever (you know forever in this day in age is minutes) my last 10 photos I loaded took about 4-5 minutes then once loaded, to post as full took another few minutes. Some went full, some didn’t🤷🏻‍♂️

All of it. It seems like multiple photos takes forever (you know forever in this day in age is minutes) my last 10 photos I loaded took about 4-5 minutes then once loaded, to post as full took another few minutes. Some went full, some didn’t🤷🏻‍♂️

Interesting - I'll look into the speed, a lot of variables there - connection speed, computer, browser etc. but I'll play around a bit and see what I can do. Have also been making some tweaks and updates on the backend that could of been stealing some processing power though I doubt enough to impact uploads.

I just uploaded some pictures and even with bad Internet on my end using a iPhone XR the upload was fast without any issues.

I use a MacBook, and my download speed seems just as fast as before. Some photos will just take longer to download than others. Maybe file size is the problem?

I use a MacBook, and my download speed seems just as fast as before. Some photos will just take longer to download than others. Maybe file size is the problem?

Thats what I was wondering? Maybe taking 4k photos on the XR? But the site will auto compress, though it may still slow the upload. Though I'd imagine everyone else would see the same since most phones from the last 2 years will take hi-res/4k photos without you even knowing.

Whoops sorry. Shouldn't have said that. I don't want to give some people the impression I'm actually contributing something other than memes. Lol.