• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Advice: Purple On Mens Sunglasses

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
I found a pair of Gascans that i like but they have violet lenses and emblems, I know they are mes glasses so they were meant to be worn by a guy i have just never worn anything like that in purple. Thought on the matter? Also these are on ebay can anyone tell if they are fake or real?

Oakley Gascan Asian Fit Sunglasses Polished Clear Violet Iridium New OO9105 05 | eBay

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

$_57.JPG

That's the Asian Fit Gascan and it is still available on oakleyvault.com for $54.99. Keep in mind that the Asian Fit model has a different fit than the standard one.

That's the Asian Fit Gascan and it is still available on oakleyvault.com for $54.99. Keep in mind that the Asian Fit model has a different fit than the standard one.
Oh thats even better price ty. yea i have a big head and Asian fit for alot of frames fit me better than normal. The asian fit gascans sit on my nose better and are a little loser on my temples.

i have a big head and Asian fit for alot of frames fit me better than normal. The asian fit gascans sit on my nose better and are a little loser on my temples.
That's contrary to conventional wisdom but collecting Oaks is about what suits you.
Do your thing!

They look custom ones. My son picked up the Emerald lens & Chrome Icon version in Orlando Vault some years ago when we were last on holiday there. If they suit you i'd say go with it. Love the violet lens. I need to get me a pair of O's with that colour in it

Back