1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Well to my surprise today my wife tells me she wants us to start collecting oakleys. I love my half x and would love more x metal frames. Problem being is I need to see a size difference on the different models. I know the Juliets are too small on my face. So if anyone can post pics of the different sizes of x metals I would appreciate it.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

there is another thread on Xmetal sizes. basically from small to large its: Penny, Mars, Juliet, HalfX, Romeo2, XSquared, XX, Romeo1. approximately. the last few are pretty close.

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

It's a little harder to find, but since you seem to like rimless check out the Romeo 2. I have a few if them and love them. They are a little bigger than the half x, just a light weight since they are rimless, and have a eye catching look to them. Pricing for a good condition pair is about 300. Last production was 09 I believe.

4. MasChingon

MasChingon Oakley Beginner

Oakley blew the Romeo 2 out at Nordstrom Rack locations back in the summer of 09 for $69.99 each. Those were the days.

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

daymnnnn.

6. MasChingon

MasChingon Oakley Beginner

Yup!! I saved some of the tags since most people don't believe it!! Haha

7. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Ok thanks. I will look for the xx and the romeo 2. Found a pair of romeo 2 for 250 last night but was stupid and bid on them instead of buying it now.