• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Help...

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
So I said I would stop purchasing pairs of glasses, as my wallet has felt the pain of being a member of this forum, etc. etc... BUT, I am wondering what pair of x-metal would likely suite me. And if there is a gracious member on here who would like to help me out and track a pair, I would love to arrange a trade of sorts.

The frames in lifestyle that like my face most are the batwolf (hence having a few now). The jury fits to a T. Perhaps just going simple with a Juliet in this case would be best? I know the penny is too small for me already, the mars won't do me justice, and the Romeo is likely out of reach.

Ideas? I've been thinking a lot, but am too terrified to jump the gun. Otherwise, I'm just going to go the other route and go for a pitboss as I know those fit me right.

Judging from your pic/avatar I'd try a pair of XS on and go from there, on the other hand juliets do fit many faces. Those two would be where I would start. Don't count out the Romeo, I have seen it pulled off on many different face sizes as well. Take your time meet with people that have them, and try them on. Meanwhile, save up.

I think you should try out an X-Squared and see how you like that......if possible preferably at an O store. Unless someone is willing to trade with ya.

I learned that the minute i bought my first oakleys........

I began here with almost all holbrooks in my collection and now they seem to be on the back burner compared to my metals and pitboss lol. Be careful, I still love and wear my brooks and wires but metals bring o obsession to a different level.

XS for sure. If you like lifestyles then that would be the best fit. Everything else is tiny - at least thats what they look like on my face. I also say XS because XXs and Romeos are hard to find.

So I said I would stop purchasing pairs of glasses, I am wondering what pair of x-metal would likely suite me.

This one made me laugh, at myself. I don't know how many times I have thought the same. One will show up in the mail (like today, 2 from Dyeraudio) Aaaaah, comfortably numb, that's good got enough. Then a few days later on here, Ebay and CraigsList looking for another fix.

I "Need Some Help" too. :help:

Back